Dear Clients and Collegues,
At Home Budapest chose to stick to the same policies during the COVID-19 outbreak as most of our business partners. Therefore we ask you to respect the following requests when dealing with our company.
- If you have spent time abroad in the near past, please only contact us via email or phone until after you have spent at least two weeks in Hungary. We are – naturally – going to be available on these platforms, and do our best to proceed with your case despite the distance.
- Though we are firm believers of the power of an old-fashioned professional handshake, we would like to ask you to avoid it or any physical contact when working with us until further notice.
- Choosing a new home is a big decision, and we usually agree it is best if every potential future tenant is present during the property visits, but until the crisis is averted it seems like a safer choice to limit the property visit participants’ numbers to a maximum of two.
- While our services include our agents taking the potential tenants or owners to the properties, for health reasons we are thankful to every customer who arrives to the site on their own.
- Because most of our work happens in a closed area, it is appreciated if you wear a face mask to prevent the disease.
In the meantime, we would like to assure you all that each and every one of our collegues does their best to stay healthy, safe and ready to work with you.